How To Search
When you need instant information on anything at all, just use the PCHFrontpage Search box. You’ll get results from leading search providers Google and Yahoo. Better yet, your searches bring you opportunities to win exciting PCH prizes AND earn tokens.
STEP 1: Go to your
STEP 2:Type what you
want to look up
STEP 3:Click the
Search for info... it’s easy! Just enter your topic into the Search box and click “SEARCH” or press “ENTER” on your keyboard. That’s it!
Top 6 search tips:
- TIP 1: Keep It Simple Don't complicate your search with unnecessary words.
- TIP 2: Be Specific If you’re looking for a new laptop computer, don’t search for “electronics.” Use precise words to get the most targeted results.
- TIP 3: Search for Exact Phrases Put quotation marks around two or more words to search for that exact name, place, or thing.
- TIP 4: Search Suggestions Can Be Helpful As you type, PCHFrontpage automatically will provide search suggestions. The term(s) you need could be there.
- TIP 5: Don't Worry About Capital Letters It doesn’t matter what kind of letters you enter in the search box; your results will be the same.
- TIP 6: Check Trending Now Not sure what to search for? Check the handy Searches Trending Now! links for popular search topics.
Want To Learn More?